Augmented Reality smart glasses are equipped with a powerful processor in the center unit.
This processor creates a lot of heat which needs to be cooled in an efficient way.
Applications running on AR glasses are requiring more and more calculation power.
- Cooling solution in smallest possible size
- 5 to 10 watts of heat on a local spot
- Light weight for overall minimal weight increase
- Passive heat transfer to avoid extra power losses
- Ultra compact heat pipe design on custom developed mechanics
- Two D3 heat pipes spread and transport the heat away from the core
- Heat pipes work without impact of direction and gravity