The demand for slim and light weight laptop computer requires the ultra thin thermal solution with good thermal performance. With space limitation and budget concern, soldering-free metal joint process answers the challenge.
The solution’s architecture is applicable to all slim electronics products, such as media boxes, tablets, panel lights, .. Etc.
- Active cooling solution in slimmest possible size
- 10~30 watts of dynamic heat flux from microprocessors
- Light weight for overall minimal weight increase
- Good heat exchange efficiency to reduce fans noise
- Compact and ultra slim soldering free module design with stacked fins with optimal heat exchange area and maximized performance
- Aluminum base with stamped features to contact multi-heat sources