Train LED headlight delivers extremely high radiant and thermal power in the same time, to secure product life and reliability, heat pipe(s) and radial fins are adapted to cool the emitters and PCB in the very limited space in the back of reflector.
- Passive cooling solution in limited round or circle shape space.
- 35~50 watts of heat flux from emitters and the air temperature could be up to 50 °C
- Light weight, harsh environment and vehicle vibration challenges cooler’s structure design
- Good passive heat exchange performance
- Heat pipe(s) and radial stacked fin to dissipate thermal power to the space in the back of reflector
- Optimal air flow path and thermal performance for the application