High-power motor delivers significantly high thermal power under operation, fin features on the casting housing is adapted to dissipate heat, however the design and arrangement of fins is limited due to die-casting process itself, height and density of these fins are restricted. We offer customized radial heat sinks to solve the limitations, giving the designers the flexibility to develop preferred fin height and density to increase the heat exchange rate. By improving, motor’s thermal performance, high loading temperature is effectively reduced and the high loading period can be extended, which extends life time of the motors and create values.
- Cylindrical heat source, radial fin process
- 500 ~ 3,000 Watts dynamic heat flux
- Simple structure and stable performance
- Thermal solution to handle high heat flux
- Special radial fin structure and price friendly assembly process
- Optimized fin heat exchange performance to reduce the required air volume and extend the high load capacity